Sunday, February 27, 2011

Get ready for a brisk Spring Buying Season!

I was amazed today when I stopped by an open house in Encinitas and saw a stream of cars parking on the side of the street to visit this 2,400 sf 1970's home with some ocean view, located a few blocks from downtown Encinitas. I can't remember when I last experienced such an active open house. While it was listed just a few days prior, there were already 3 offers submitted and by the end of this evening, I found out there were six offers! This was no bank owned or short sale listing. This is a straight equity sale, staged to show off it's best features.

I am getting ready to list my home and would have considered putting a contingent offer on this home, but there's no way to compete with non-contingent offers of which all six offers were. So, this goes to show there's a lot of buyers out there now, especially when you have a decent home in a great location. Our first task is to get our home sold so we can provide a strong offer! Hopefully, there will be something comparable!!!

Are you looking for a home this year? I would be happy to help. Just give me a call. 760-458-0797 Crista :)

No comments:

Post a Comment