Thursday, March 25, 2010

Think Green and how you can save money on your energy bills!

The National Association of Realtors now offers a Green Designation which teaches you how to be the "source" of the "source" of green information. Since I am environmentally conscious and believe we all need to become more Green in the future, I decided to take the course to become Green Certified. I walked away with an abundant amount of information that I will, most likely, share with you via my blog. This entry will focus on some low cost, easy ways you can decrease energy consumption and costs. Please feel free to contact me if you have Green questions! I can point you to the source that can help you! The following information come from www. GeeenandSave.com. GreenandSave indicates that the following retrofits earn over 100% of your original investment in one year. Vistit this site to obtain additional energy efficiency information. Enjoy. Crista :)


No comments:

Post a Comment